Session Info and Fees
• Sessions are scheduled for Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
• Some Saturday sessions are available by appointment.
• Please contact me for session scheduling.
• Payment by check, PayPal or cash accepted. (Credit Card very soon!)
• Receipts given for insurance or HSA Accounts and personal use.
• What to expect...
Prices effective December 15th 2017.
|Adults||(ages 21+)||$155||100 minutes|
|Adults, first session||(ages 21+)||$190||120 minutes|
|Young Adults||(ages 18–20)||$140||100 minutes|
|Adolescents||(ages 13–17)||$120||75 – 90 minutes|
|Youth||(ages 8–12)||$80||60 minutes|
|Children & Infants||(ages 0–7)||TBD||15 – 45 minutes|
Directions to the studio
Street address: 7501 Nash Rd, Apt. 2, Bozeman, MT 59715 (406) 570 - 1608 voice or text.
• Go South on S. 19th past Main Street, Kagy, Stucky and Goldernstein.
• Turn LEFT onto Nash. Go 0.4 miles and...
• Turn LEFT at four way intersection onto S. 3rd.
• Take almost immediate RIGHT into parking area of White School House and Red Barn.
• You will be facing a white vinyl door in the Red Barn marked #2. That is my door!
Please park to the left of or behind the white Toyota Echo car; it is OK to block me in! If there is a car to the left, it probably belongs to the client before you. As there is no waiting room in the barn, it is easiest (and warmest) to wait in your car, or outside on the bench weather permitting. I run pretty much on time so it should just be a minute. Thank you, Namaste, God Bless, and Welcome!
Refer to the map below for further directions.